4 Adorable Little People

4 Adorable Little People
The Fam Summer 2013

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Voting Time . . .

I took the photos off because they took up so much space. Once it grows out, if I let it!, then we can try another one! Thanks for voting!!

4 comments:

DK said...

Alethea, I will give you my opinion, but take it with a grain of salt, as I am not up on what is currently "in" as far as hair styles (I know you are probably not into trendy hairstyles, but I'm sure you are a lot more current than I am), and also, I am not good at seeing what hairstyle is good with a particular face unless I actually see it on that person. So, with that disclaimer – Option 1 – I really like it and I think it would look good on you, but would it actually look the way it does on the model without daily styling, and are you OK with that, or do you want a wash and go style? Option 2 – I do not like it, it looks like a cross between a style from the 1970s and the 1790s. Option 3 – I like it, and it might be easier to wear without styling than Option 1 but obviously I’d get Julie’s opinion on that. I like Option 4, it looks like it would need daily maintenance to look like it does, but it might be OK even without blow drying or using a curling iron (ask Julie) though my guess is you’d end up having to pull it back a lot to get it off your face, I just can’t see it looking the way it does without intense blow drying. Option 5 - the way Option 2 would look if you didn’t get it cut for a year, or it looks like the model put a shorter wig on top of her regular longer hair and let the longer hair hang down below the wig. I like 5 from the top of her head to about ear lobe level, just not the lower part. I think you have very nice hair and that it would look better basically one length or with subtle layers, not as layered as 2 and 5 are. You have a very pretty face and I think the layers and curls are a distraction, that you would look better with hair that is a frame for your face, not a distraction from it. I assume that you wanted honest opinions or you wouldn’t have asked, thus my lack of tact! But whichever you pick, even if it’s a style I don’t like on the model, I’m sure it will look good on you; the next time I see you, I won’t be mad if you picked a style I didn’t like! I’m also sure the advice you get from others will be more valuable than mine. -Diane

Laura said...

I like #1. It looks like a low maintenance haircut, hopefully. Plus it's most drastic, which I always like to go for. :) The shock value of it all. I think you'd look cute with it too.

FitzSimmons Times said...

I like option 1 and 4. They are similar but different lengths -- depends on how short you want to go. BTW I just got your Christmas card that I sent you back in the mail yesterday. I apparently have the wrong address -- Could you email it to me?
Brooke

Mrs. Mom said...

I'm loving option one, but option four is a very close second. I think it depends on how much time you want to spend doing your hair.