4 Adorable Little People

4 Adorable Little People
The Fam Summer 2013

Monday, January 19, 2009

I did it . . .


There are two things I have determined about myself in this endeavor.
First. . . I don't really like having my picture taken because it tells me that I don't look like I do in my head (I also avoid mirrors as much as possible, so I can stay in this unreality!) And, I hope the camera really does add pounds, because this is ridiculous!!
Second . . . you can't always trust a beauty shop to do what you want. However, in this instance it was a matter of running out of time not lack of skill. As you might have guessed by the photo I went with picture one and on occasion it looks like the picture but not the choppy edges which I am still trying to get.
It took me a week to get used to it and figure it out in a manner that I like. I do like having it shorter and the picture doesn't show much, but I thought I should at least let you know, that's all done.
Thanks to all who voted!! Now we can go back to cute kid stuff!

2 comments:

Anganette. EncourageOneAnother said...

You still have that beautiful glowing skin, just like Snow White. You could easily pass as one of your YW. Your kids look just like you. Too CUTE!

Anganette. EncourageOneAnother said...

Oh, I forgot... I love your hair cut! Last time I saw it it was to your waist.