4 Adorable Little People

4 Adorable Little People
The Fam Summer 2013

Friday, March 18, 2011

Two things in common

Makenna and Preston now share two things in common.  Both were delivered by the same doctor.  And, as of last night, we know both could do this . . .



Very impressive!  Quite the balancing act.  I wonder how long he'll allow his dad to hold him like that?  Makenna was pretty old, and I think it was more a function of her weight instead of fear, that made her stop.
I had the thought that fear is a learned emotion.  Babies don't come with fear.  They don't know they should be afraid of something, or someone.  They don't know that there is bad.  So, does that mean fear is a tool of the adversary?  I believe it is as we get older, and we lose our faith and trust in God.  Do we teach our children to be afraid?  If we lived in a Utopian world with no hate, no crime, basically nothing bad, would they ever learn fear?  I don't know the answers to these, but it makes me wonder.

No comments: