I spent the first days of summer vacation flat on the couch with the worst head cold I have ever had. It never turned into a flu or bacterial virus, but a head cold with morning sickness is not my idea of a great start to summer. I am so grateful I have such a wonderful husband that steps in and takes over all my motherly roles so the kids can eat and be clean! I definitely know that he is a keeper!!!
The poor man didn't even get Father's Day because I was so sick. I still owe him for that one!
Unfortunately the morning sickness didn't limit itself to the first trimester. I spent most of the summer limiting my dietary intake. Nothing ever sounded good, except strawberry soda, and sugary candies. Needless to say this kid should have an interesting diet.
The worst was Mexican food was disgusting, especially anything with cumin (which I love!!!), and chocolate. Amazing. I couldn't even eat my lovely girl scout cookies. :( So, for our anniversary Rob bought be the biggest bag of Starbursts! YUM!!
No comments:
Post a Comment