4 Adorable Little People

4 Adorable Little People
The Fam Summer 2013

Thursday, January 29, 2009

What I know . . .


I read this week that "at some point in the world to come, everyone you met in this life will know what you know now. . . They will know that you knew. And they will remember whether you offered them what someone had offered you."

This touched me so deeply that I am offering through song what I know now. I hope that you will take the time to look at the song list here and at the very least read the titles. If you have the time and the interest you can listen to the words. Some of these hymns/songs are music only. If you would like to know the lyrics (because they all have them), feel free to email me. These are some of my favorites, but there are so many more that tell of my love for my Savior. One that was not offered on the playlist site is I Believe in Christ. I do believe in Christ, and more importantly, I believe Him. I believe He suffered in the Garden of Gethsemane for me and he knew it was me he was suffering for. I know He lives and loves me. I know that He has prepared the way for me to return to Him and our Father. I know that if I turn to him, he will visit me through the power of the Holy Ghost and guide me in all things that I must know. I know that when I take the sacrament I am renewing my baptismal covenants and my slate is wiped clean if I humbly repent of my sins. I know I can do my part because He will help me and therefore He will do His part for me. I know there is nothing on this earth more important to me than being worthy to stand before my Savior at the resurrection!

If you would like to know more you can call, email or see me or visit http://www.jesuschrist.lds.org/ or http://www.mormon.org/


No comments: