Rob is a realtor in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. He enjoys it, but we have found it to be an unpaid internship with bonuses. Luckily he has had a few of those, so it works for us!!! He is also well loved by many in the community because he is known as a hard worker! I don't think I've met anyone who can accomplish as much in one day as my husband. He is AWESOME!
I am a domestic engineer. I stay on top of household duties (as best I can!) and play with our 3 children. I am also the president of our ward Young Women's organization so I get to play with teenagers on a weekly basis also. I really enjoy this calling, it keeps me young! The young women are fun, and are great to be around. My kids love the idea of me going off to young women's, and they like to hear about our activities. Although, our oldest wonders when I get to grow up and go with the other women :) At the same time hoping that I will still be doing this when she turns 12 so we can go to young women's together. (Don't tell the Bishop, but I would love to be in with my girls!)
Our kids are brilliant! They each show us in many ways how smart they are. We love to watch them and see them interact. I love that they are each other's best friends. When one is away the other two miss them. When someone is sick, they are quick to jump in and take care of each other. Which is wonderful, however it passes the germs around, so it stays for a while!
I am so grateful that we are an eternal family!
1 comment:
Love the new pictures such a cute family dont you wish you could just live at the beach?
Post a Comment